Fruit Salad Island is an island inhabited by fruit. It consists of an lemon-like sun and moon, a volcano named Melvin, Mr. Greenrind's sand cabana, and a shipwrecked ship owned by a lemon named Wedgie. It also has a place called the Nut Hut, which is owned by Coconut Fred, and a tree house which is home to him.reruns of the show September 17 2006 until February 3 2007
Fruit Salad Island has many houses. All of the main characters have one, except for Bunga Berry, and they are all different, except for Slip and Slide.
- Fred’s House - Inhabitants: Fred, Alarm Bird, Snack-bot
- Slip and Slide’s Mansion - Inhabitants: Slip and Slide
- Bingo’s House - Inhabitants: Bingo
- Wedgie’s House - Inhabitants: Wedgie and Betty
- Mr. Greenrind’s Sand Cabana - Inhabitants: Mr. Greenrind
There is also a primitive village full of wild fruit, and more specifically wild strawberries.
- Beach Club
- Coconut Fred's Luxury Amuse-Otel
- Cornucopia Carnival
- Mr. Greenrind's Golf Course (closed down)
- Fred's Golf Course
These are some of the laws on Fruit Salad Island. No drumming, campfires, blinking, volcanoes, juggling, magic for Fred, banana splits, big splash competition, hovering in mid-air, eating sand, pie fights, shooting Mr. Greenrind with a confetti cannon, dust devils, and many others. These laws are written on the Squeaky Board.
- Dr. Bartlett’s Office
The culture of the island is a caricature of a town with its own pool.
Fruit Salad Island’s climate is typically sunny and warm. The island does receive rain, thunderstorms, and snow in A Cold Day on Fruit Salad Island.